Not So Latest News
- 07/05/2014 - Journal paper on Adaptable Processes for Session Communication accepted at Science of Computer Programming.
- 13/04/2014 - Gave a talk on "Relating Multiparty and Binary Session Types via Linear Logic" at the BETTY meeting, Grenoble.
- 07/11/2013 - Gave a talk on Logic-Based Domain-Aware Session Types at LIX, École Polytechnique, Paris.
- 02/07/2013 - New paper on process calculi models of grid computing architectures, accepted at DCM 2013.
- 04/05/2013 - Selected as one of the 200 young researchers participating in the 1st Heidelberg Laureate Forum.
- 21/03/2013 - Slides for my presentations at ETAPS 2013 (ESOP 2013 and PLACES 2013) are available in Publications.
- 15/12/2012 - New paper on "Behavioral Polymorphism and Parametricity in Session-Based Communication" at ESOP 2013.
- 12/11/2012 - New paper on "Structured Communications with Consistent Runtime Adaptation" at SAC 2013 (SOAP track).
- 24/09/2012 - New CMU Technical Report on Relational Parametricity in Polymorphic Structured Communications.
- 18/09/2012 - Paper on "Adaptable Processes" accepted for publication at Logical Methods in Computer Science (LMCS).
- 11/08/2012 - Gave a mini-course on "Formal Models of Concurrency" at the 26th ECI School. More in Teaching.
- 21/06/2012 - Gave a talk on our ESOP'12 paper at PPS, Université Paris Diderot.
- 23/05/2012: A paper on the verification of Adaptable Processes (with Bravetti, Di Giusto, and Zavattaro) has been accepted at ISoLA'12.
- 28/03/2012: I have presented our ESOP'2012 paper.
- 16/12/2011: Paper accepted at ESOP'12: "Linear Logical Relations for Session-Based Concurrency " (Pérez, Caires, Pfenning, Toninho). The proceedings version appears in Springer LNCS 7211; see below for an extended version.
- 02/11/2011: Back in September, Hugo presented an evolution of our joint work in WS-FM. We are now working on a revised version for the post-proceedings, which will appear in Springer LNCS.
- 02/09/2011: The extended, revised version of our FMOODS-FORTE paper has now reached a rather stable status. See here for details.
- 10/11/2010: Presentation of ongoing work on behavioral types for calculi with process suspension at the 22nd Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory - NWPT '10, Turku, Finland 14/10/2010:
- 14/10/2010: Short paper presentation at the Doctoral Track of FACS 2010 (7th International Workshop on Formal Aspects of Component Software), Guimarães (Portugal).
- 20/08/2010: Trip to Germany: Visit to Roland Meyer's Concurrency Theory Group at Kaiserslautern -- Sept 13-17.
- 23/06/2010: Trip to France: visit to SARDES at INRIA Grenoble, and then ICALP at Bordeaux.
- 14/06/2010: The revised version of our LICS'08 paper has been accepted for publication in Elsevier's Information and Computation.
- 20/05/2010: A survey paper based on selected results of my PhD thesis has appeared in the June issue of the Concurrency Column of the Bulletin of the EATCS.
- 13/05/2010: João has given a short presentation on our ongoing work (Type-based access control to database entities) at RADICAL 2010. See the slides here. A technical report will appear soon.
- 05/05/2010: Returning to Bologna for the final thesis defense
- 06/04/2010: Paper accepted at ICALP (Track B): On the Expressiveness of Polyadic and Synchronous Communication in Higher-Order Process Calculi (Lanese, Pérez, Sangiorgi, Schmitt)
- 30/03/2010: Moved to Lisbon!